FITCRUNCH Protein Chocolate Ice Cream
- 17 oz of Greek yogurt (one tub)
- 4 scoops of FITCRUNCH Whey Protein Powder (1/2 cup)
- Mix yogurt with the protein powder in a large bowl until you achieve a silky mixture.
- Spread a thin layer of the mix into a large container.
- Place in freezer for about 1 hour.
- After an hour, churn the mix removing any clumps and put back in the freezer for 15-30 minutes.
- Repeat step 4 until the ice cream forms your desired consistency.
- Remove the ice cream, invite some friends over and scoop some better-for-your ice cream!
Total Fat 1g
Total Carb 9g
Protein 30g Tips
- Add chocolate chips to the mix to make it crunchy
- Melt chocolate over the ice cream before serving
- Top with some peanuts to add some more protein and flavor